Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm hoping for great things this year - one thing is organization and time management and to blog more! I know I don't have an out of the house job but I still can't seem to keep it all together. I do believe my sister inherited those skills lol. However this year I hope to really work on these 2 things.

For Christmas this year I received an embroidery/sewing machine and a Sizzix machine. I know I am the jewelry maker but I most definitely plan on expanding to sewing this year. For Christmas I made my nieces skirts and have to say I really enjoyed it so am looking forward to more projects very soon. First things first though and that means my office is getting a new look all around. I'm hoping to get it painted this week!

My to-do list this week is:

Clean and redo office, which includes painting the walls (I'm thinking bright yellow and an accent wall of greenish)

Get a new desk

Get rid of the things I don't use or haven't thought about using in awhile

Turn 37 - eek!

Blog the recipe for veggie chili for my sis Emily

Make and send Janae's bracelet! Sorry my friend!

And that has to be all because I will be surprised if I get the whole office done this week! I will try though!

So on that note Happy New Year to you all and I hope to blog more! And hopefully you enjoy reading my blog!

The Garbersons Christmas 2010



Until next time...

2 comments:

Abigail Leigh said...

Good luck with everything and again, Happy New Year!!!!!

TDT Designs said...

Thank you Abby! I hope your allergies and sinus leaves you be! When your feeling better I'd like to order another handbag!
Teresa-